1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
PUNAPU, S.L., is the owner of the website that you visit, being responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, so, in the processing of personal data, it guarantees compliance with current regulations on data protection LOPD and RGPD, as well as the regulations on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), so the following treatment information is provided.
It is forbidden to access and use this website to children under 18 years of age who are not duly authorized. PUNAPU, S.L. , understands that from the moment a minor accesses this Website, he/she has the permission of his/her parents, his/her guardian/s or his/her legal representative(s).
PUNAPU, S.L. informs that there are computer programs to limit navigation by filtering or blocking certain contents.
3. SENDING AND RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA
The sending of personal data is mandatory to request information, contact, subscribe to the newsletters and / or carry out commercial or commercial operations with PUNAPU, S.L. Failure to provide the personal data requested or not accepting this Data Protection Policy implies the impossibility of carrying out the requests made by the interested party or subscribing to the newsletters.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data requested at all times are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user you certify that all the data you send or provide through these forms are true, truthful and relevant for the purpose for which they have been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages where the electronic form of registration, contact, consultation or similar appears.
- Respond to requests and inform about the services, orders or any type of request you make through any of the contact forms of the Website.
- To make it easier for users to subscribe to publications, periodical news.
- Register for the services.
- To be able to produce statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send own commercial communications related to products, services, news or promotions, through any electronic, postal and / or telephone means, as well as companies that collaborate with PUNAPU, S.L. These third parties will never have access to personal data, and these communications will always be about products and services related to the sector.
- To facilitate the becoming a follower of the profiles of PUNAPU, S.L. on the social networks that link on the website. It should be borne in mind that the processing of personal data within the environment of these social networks will be governed by their privacy policies, so the exercise of rights by PUNAPU, S.L. will be limited to those allowed by the social network in question, for this reason, we recommend that, before following our profiles on social networks, review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY, CONSERVATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
The data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality by all collaborators or employees at any stage of the services we provide, being the data used exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
The data will be kept for the essential period to carry out the mandate, as well as to comply with current legislation. In the case of accepting to receive commercial communications from PUNAPU, S.L., we inform you that the data will be kept as long as you do not request the cancellation.
PUNAPU, S.L., guarantees that the data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except in the cases legally provided and in the case in which said transfer is protected by the laws, or is essential to be able to fulfill the service requested and / or contracted. In the case of transferring the data outside of these cases, the authorization will be expressly requested.
There are no international data transfers outside the European Union.
6. INCORPORATION OF THIRD-PARTY DATA
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, you can send a written communication to the registered office of PUNAPU, S.L., or to the email address that appears on the website, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition must include a photocopy of the DNI or other document that allows identification.
The rights you can exercise are as follows:
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of data, as well as the limitation or opposition to the processing of these.
- Right to make a claim before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if deemed appropriate.
- Right to unsubscribe from the subscription services, by sending an email to: email@example.com indicating in the application: unsubscribe.
- Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of the data at any time whenever possible. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
9. SECURITY MEASURES
PUNAPU, S.L., has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide. Thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatments or unauthorized access. However, the User acknowledges and accepts that internet security measures are not one hundred percent secure.