Through its site www.punapu.com PUNAPU provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of “Customer”, which you acquire by completing the registration or purchase process. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Purchase of the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, “Users”).
In this sense, users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Terms, to the extent that this may be applicable to them.
PUNAPU wants to let its Customers and Users know that it is exclusively aimed at a public over 16 years of age and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders is that understood by the European Union (hereinafter, the “Territory”). If a user is interested in receiving an item outside the territory, they should contact PUNAPU by sending an email to email@example.com we will study their request and inform them about it.
For any type of doubt, query, or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos relating to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the PUNAPU website, are exposed in www.punapu.com for guidance and are the property of PUNAPU.
All prices of the products indicated through the website include VAT and other taxes that may apply. However, these prices do not include the costs corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and are accepted by the Customer when making the purchase.
PUNAPU informs the Customer that the number of units available is kept up to date with stock and availability by our suppliers. In no case will PUNAPU intentionally sell more units than it has.
PUNAPU will make every effort to please all its Customers in the demand for products. However, sometimes, and due to causes difficult to control by PUNAPU such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity of product stock can not satisfy some order. In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email (if any) of the total or partial cancellation of it. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not entitle to the cancellation of the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation the customer wants to return the delivered product must follow the provisions of the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time he places the order. To the initial price shown on thewebsite, for each of the products offered, the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs will be added. In any case, these rates will be previously communicated to the Customer before formalizing the purchase itself. The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be displayed in www.punapu.com to make the purchase.
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to his order by payment through:
- credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and/or other similar cards)
- Pay Pal
The Customer must notify PUNAPU of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, in the shortest possible time so that PUNAPU can make the appropriate arrangements.
PUNAPU has the maximum security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client’s computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the Client is communicating its data to the PUNAPU server center and not to any other that tries to impersonate it.
- That between the Client and the PUNAPU server center the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Verisign, the world’s leading SSL certificate issuing company, guarantees data encryption.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
Once the order has been formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, PUNAPU will always send an email to the customer confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
PUNAPU will cancel orders when requested prior to the shipment of this. To make the cancellation you must request through the customer area, identifying the user, accessing “my orders” and canceling the desired one.
- Return procedure
All products purchased in PUNAPU may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicates to PUNAPU his intention to return the product(s) purchased within a maximum period of up to 14 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
You will not be entitled to a refund if the object is a custom item.
PUNAPU will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify PUNAPU, at the address, Carrer Sant Cugat 4C, C.P. 08173, Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona), or through the chat available on the website, of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email).
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labelling.
- Shipping must be made using the same box in which it has been received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be made with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box in order for the product to reach PUNAPU with the maximum possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included within the package, which also marks the returned products and the reason for the return.
In order to facilitate the return process for Customers and to be able to correctly monitor it, PUNAPU establishes as the only return procedure the one established by PUNAPU.
The cost of shipping and return costs will be borne by the customer.
- Refunds to the CLIENT
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the returned products less the cost of the return service.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds. PUNAPU will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 5 days of the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund on the Customer’s account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSS.
DELIVER OF THE PRODUCT
PUNAPU undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Customer on the order form, and that in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address at which the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
PUNAPU will not be responsible for errors caused in delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or relevant datahave beenomitted.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed. As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are solely responsible to PUNAPU and third parties for:
- The consequences that may arise from a use, for purposes or effects illicit or contrary to this document, of any content of the Web, prepared or not by PUNAPU, published or not under its name officially.
- As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent the normal enjoyment by other Users.
PUNAPU reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Website to Customers and Users who misuse the contents and / or fail to comply with any of the conditions that appear in this document.
PUNAPU informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Website and/or the Linked Websites is uninterrupted or error-free. 2. That the content or software that Customers and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system or cause other type of damage. 3. The use of the information or content of this Website or linked websites that Customers and Users may make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by customers and users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why: PUNAPU does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and therefore do not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for users that may arise from any inaccuracy present on the Website.
PUNAPU assumes no liability whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Of the use that the Clients or Users can make of the materials of this Web or webs of link, whether prohibited or permitted, in infringement of the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property of contents of the Web or of third parties.
- Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and/or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages to which customers or users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to PUNAPU by contractual means.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of the Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors , as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or linked websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered by customers or private and / or collective Users as a result of such communications and / or dialogues.
PUNAPU will not be liable in any case when:
- Errors or delays in the access to the Website by the Customer when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of PUNAPU.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the Website are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the Client.
- Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the Client for the sending of the order confirmation.
- In any case, PUNAPU is committed to solving any problems that may arise and to offering all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
Likewise, PUNAPU has the right to carry out during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. PUNAPU reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse, or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
In the event that our website contains links to other websites and materials of third parties, such links are provided for informational purposes only, without us having any control over the content of such websites or materials. Therefore, we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss arising from your use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
PUNAPU holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, including but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included in the Website.
Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this Website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, it is also applicable to all spanish and European Community regulations in force in the matter.
The total or partial reproduction of this Website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of PUNAPU is expressly prohibited.
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action that may involve an infringement of current Spanish regulations and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Website, is totally prohibited if it is not with the prior express written authorization of PUNAPU.
PUNAPU informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain for information and service purposes is authorized, provided that the source is cited or referenced, being the user solely responsible for the misuse of these.
By using this website, you agree that most communications with us are electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on this website. For contractual purposes, you consent to the use of this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that any contract, notification, information and other communications that we send you electronically comply with the legal requirements to be in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Your comments and suggestions will be welcome. Please send us such comments, suggestions and queries through our contact channels or the postal address indicated at the beginning of these Conditions.
Likewise, you can send your complaints and claims through our contact channels or email email@example.com, which will be attended by our customer service as soon as possible and, in any case, within the legally established period.
PUNAPU reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, PUNAPU recommends the Client to read them carefully each time he accesses the Website.
Customers and Users will always have these General Terms in a visible place, freely accessible for any queries you want to make. In any case, the acceptance of these Conditions will be a previous and indispensable step to the acquisition of any product available through the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
These General Terms are governed by the Spanish legislation applicable in the matter. To resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these General Terms, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Barcelona, unless the law imposes another jurisdiction.